Paul G. Yungst, DPM, DABFAS, is a highly skilled podiatrist serving patients at Sarasota Foot Care Center. He provides personalized care and treatment for a variety of foot and ankle conditions at the practice’s two locations in Sarasota, Florida.
Dr. Yungst graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, on a basketball scholarship. He then earned his medical degree from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City before completing a podiatric surgical residency at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Pennsylvania.
He is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and board certified in foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Yungst has been practicing podiatry in Sarasota since 1982 and has published numerous podiatric research papers. He specializes in the treatment of plantar fasciitis and bunion surgery. He has served as the podiatric medical consultant for MD Logic, a leading provider of worldwide electronic medical records since 1997, and is the author of its podiatric knowledge base.
- Graduate of Tulane University & New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric surgical residency completed at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Diplomate
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- Board certified in foot & ankle surgery
- Member of the Sarasota County Medical Society
- Surgical Staff of Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Podiatry consultant /developer, MD Logic World Wide Electronic Medical Records